How to stay ahead of the competition

Ceasar Beats

FREE DOPE BEATS!!!
A unique way of staying ahead of your competition is to have some form of contest, campaign or giveaway. When you are unique, you are immediately one step ahead of your competition. While you are innovating and creating, they are busy duplicating and initiating. With the explosion of social media, there are now many different ways of doing this without spending a fortune.

If an artist or producer is looking to promote their new lead single or dope beats to their fans, one very creative concept that they explore is a giveaway. The artist can simply say something like “I will be giving away ([insert random prize]) to the person who can name my last 3 hit songs”. By doing this, it causes many different listeners to go back and listen to previous content as well as current content in order to get the correct answer. In essence, the fans end up learning more about the artist by doing research about their music.

For the producer that sells professional beats online such as smooth R & B beats, instrumental beats or hip hop beats, their campaign may be something such as “I will be giving away ([insert random prize]) to the person who can name my last 3 hit songs that I produced and who I produced these songs for”. Once again, this is done in order to have either fans or even aspiring artists to learn more about the producer and their library of work.

What is the overall goal of these campaigns? The answer is simple, it is to maximize the overall exposure and interaction that the artist or producer has with their fans or customers. The more interaction that is created by doing this, the more the fans or customers will trust and relate with the artist or producer. It also doesn’t hurt to be rewarded as a fan or customer at the end if they are able to win the contest.
Obviously, the greater the value of the prize, the more likely it will be that people will participate in the contest or campaign. Word of mouth will also be a major driving force in this campaign as well. People are very likely to tell either friends or family about the contest due to human nature. As long as people share a common interest, they are likely to share the news with someone else and then that someone will eventually share that knowledge with someone that they know as well. This domino effect will in turn help to generate a buzz about the producers’ hot beat.

Once this momentum is created, it is up to the artist or producer to capitalize on the buzz and have the proper marketing strategies already lined up. There is only a certain amount of time to capture the audience before they lose interest and move on to the next artist or producer.

In conclusion, if you are a producer who sells professional beats online such as smooth R & B beats, instrumental beats or hip hop beats or you are an artist that raps over dope beats, the key is to find a campaign or contest that fits the concept of what you are doing.

Back