How To Startup On Youtube?

I know youtube takes time and all to build up.. but exactly what can I do to help speed things up.

I've been thinking of some ideas like collaborating with other artist or producers but I've never really worked with many that weren't in the same room.
Or is it that people just dont like a picture and music anymore..I see lots of popular producers go that way..I can't do that though..not that I dont know how just very bad computer haha.

Anyone have some info on how they got things going?

avoid the fake it till you make scams of fake hits - it could very well get your account reset or even deactivated

otherwise as with any product it is the grind of marketing/advertising that you need to step your game up on

maybe read the stickies and search youtube strategies here at fp

Yeah I'm not trying to do the fake hits thing..I wouldn't even be satisfied haha.
and I have been searching just unable to find many helpful tips.. I will try looking on fp

It's tough, man. Getting more than a few dozen views is hard when your channel isn't popular :(

I've heard that it's all about naming the videos correctly

you have to connect with other channel owners
use your social networks to drive traffic to the your youtube channel and the channel to your main site

You can use a social media dashboard

I have some tips on my blog ...the link is in my signature below

To be honest man, it's actually a lot easier than it seems. Research marketing (like you're already doing) and just use what's available like Facebook and Google ads.

Back