How to promote your music - here are some working methods

I also think that marketing you website is very important to get some fans and traffic and traffic and some free events would be nice to to promote your music.

Thank you for writing that up and sharing your insites. I appreciate all the help

Another tactic to getting your music out there is getting it in as many hands as possible. I recommend having free material and a page on your website dedicated to the free material. In the title of the page and the link make sure they know they are going there for free material. I have a free beats page at http://www.dirtyscopebeatz.com

Last edited:
It's like I know how to promote but just stuck and don't no where to start procastination is a b***, oh & I'm new here. :)

Last edited:
A good way to promote ur music is to do alot of collaborations because people who know the artist u collab with will know u and vise versa

A simple {yournamehere}.com will seriously go a long way in promoting your music. I've done most of these and have had great results so far.. considering starting a blog again to supplement by website, though.. since it lacks any sort of biography or news page. I also have a youtube set up but I've done nothing with it.. lol

Back