How to promote your music - here are some working methods

helpful for sure

---------- Post added 03-20-2012 at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-18-2012 at 06:05 PM ----------

much love for that. This will help i believe

I feel like even if you have a 100% original sound, a great sound, it's still just luck that you actually get big. I mean look at lil wayne... wtf is that lol

I feel like even if you have a 100% original sound, a great sound, it's still just luck that you actually get big. I mean look at lil wayne... wtf is that lol

don't look to be big look to make 60k to 100,000k off of music a year as a indie,doing gigs,selling CD,downloads
tons of what ppl call "no names" are doing this

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert

How are you gonna trash talk waynem when it comes to making music? The dude has claimed the pop hop thrown of greatest artist in popular hip hop (pop hop) music. Obviously, you're not on that level...

don't look to be big look to make 60k to 100,000k off of music a year as a indie,doing gigs,selling CD,downloads
tons of what ppl call "no names" are doing this

Quotes like that are what people need to hear. So many people are fixed on being millionaires. I plan to start my label in 2 years, and I'de have no problem running a label by myself with only 3-4 artists and making 60k-100k a year because that's enough to live off of.

marketting

marketing is complex
in which research and evolving planning is needed
one for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.

Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Unfortunately folks really do expect this profession to be a license to be print money.

Making friends with bloggers and people within the industry will really help you! Also sharing sites like reddit and digg are great tools.

thanks for all the great tips, if only there was a quicker way to make videos for youtube.. or if youtube even had a special video uploader FOR .mp3 files then just sellect an image

Back