How to promote your music - here are some working methods

Oh and another thing might also help. Throw all your "good enough" productions away and hide them in a safe. Present yourself with absolutely killer productions only. It's a very easy step.

:)[/QUOTE]

I think I actually needed to see this in writing.. Just yesterday I posted a vid on YouTube.. It was good but not tweaked to be the best.. I thought it was good enough.. :(
I'm going to take this bit of advice for all future uploads :) tks xx

The most important thing to promote music is to plan it properly. Promote and market yourself and your music to succeed in the music world.

Yer at the moment I am trying to produce some good dubstep songs I have released my first all you need to do is search manyshortmovies on youtube and my channel will come up :D

Words Of Enlightenment

Nice promo effort; however, instead of putting people through trouble of searching, just post the link here; in the thread. In other words, make it easier for people to find your YouTube channel by providing them with a link.
:cheers:

Yer I have only joined this site so I could not add links but I would like it if you did look at my channel :D Anyway thanks

Back