How To Promote A Mixtape Effectively

Hey FP Friends!

With the growing trend towards independence in the music industry, the mixtape plays a more critical role than ever before in many musicians marketing efforts. With technology at our fingertips, its easy to "put your music out". However, knowing the specific, working methods for promoting is a totally different ball game.

I recently launched a series on youtube called How To Promote A Mixtape. I just completed the 100 level series and will be working on a 200 level course soon with advanced marketing tactics. Partnering with a close friend of mine, I've worked to hone in on specific promotional strategies and the marketing mindset needed by musicians. I wouldn't feel right not sharing this information with my FP Friends so here it is.

good job man you making me want to get on my youtube grind for real....it's in the works though...

Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

Thanks! After doing a little homework I noticed there were little to no interactive resources (like videos) to show people the marketing aspects of mixtape promotion. I'd seen blog posts or articles but no one really went in depth to talk about specifics. And given the climate of the industry the information is much needed.

To anyone who has watched or shared these videos, if you could please provide some feedback. My team and I need your input on how to improve the series and make it better for everyone. List any, questions or concerns that you may have or topics you'd like discussed in the comments section of the Youtube video.

Thx!

-Zee

Back