How much does metro boomin sonny digital tm88 charge for a beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone is flexible. I know mustard does 30,000, so I assume metro, sonny, and tm88 probably do a little bit less because of less radio play. Maybe around 10,000 or less.

Then again I've seen metro produce for some little known artist who I know can't afford to dish out 20k for a beat. So they probably have to dip the price a little low, but it's like a paycheck is a paycheck y'know.

These days i'm sure it's on a project to project basis more than ever. There's albums from major labels(not mixtapes) in stores...I mean...itunes that were done on $20k budgets these days. I doubt they blew half of it on a beat.

Last edited:
Dun Deal charges 1500$ for leases and 2500$ for exlusives, that's his prices for independent artists

Metro charges 700 for an exclusive to indie idk about major artist... I have the email if anyone is interested... I was told that majors get charged more because they got it but also because the producers know the label will pay it ... Sometimes for free if they are sure it'll do numbers... Producers can even keep part ownership and collect more royalties than the artist at times

LMAO More like 35k

Metro charges 700 for an exclusive to indie idk about major artist... I have the email if anyone is interested... I was told that majors get charged more because they got it but also because the producers know the label will pay it ... Sometimes for free if they are sure it'll do numbers... Producers can even keep part ownership and collect more royalties than the artist at times

LMAO,Nah brooo,Metro Boomin charges alot,I hit his manager a month ago and the most they would even do is 15,000 for indie,35,000 for major artist LMAO the hell you got that price from lol?

^^^Depends on how things were approached. "Indie" is a loose term these days. But for $700, def not gonna be the only one with that beat. $15k sounds steep, but realistic with where he's at right now. You can get a 12 track album done by some household name producers with more plaques for that. But they're not hot right now, that means alot. Either way, don't quote the man's prices and devalue him.

Right

^^^Depends on how things were approached. "Indie" is a loose term these days. But for $700, def not gonna be the only one with that beat. $15k sounds steep, but realistic with where he's at right now. You can get a 12 track album done by some household name producers with more plaques for that. But they're not hot right now, that means alot. Either way, don't quote the man's prices and devalue him.

Thats the thing tho bro,Metro doesn't even lease beats period bro,There is no way in hell that you're gonna get a metro boomin beat for 700 bro,Thats why I replied the way I replied bro so the next man wont hit metro's manager email stating that they want a beat for $700 and his manager replies with laughing emojis lmao either way I feel you,bout to delete the other post now if I could

Last edited:

And second,I didn't devalue shit,Southside of 808 Mafia even Stated in an Interview with XXLMag that his and Metro Boomin beats cost 35k,Do ya Googles

Last edited:
And second,I didnt devalue shit,Even Southside of 808 Mafia stated that Niggas don't even want his or Metro Boomin Beats due to the fact that They dont want to pay them 35k - 40k,Do ya googles

Its 35 000,, Metro Boomin' & Southside dishes Out alota beats that are dOpe AF,, if they charged that low..then I understand why Future always gets their best beats,, Youtube interviews of em & get the facts

It was one point in January of 2015 - March of 2015, Metro was charging $1500 - $3000 exclusives for independent artist only,I'm so glad I got one before he blew up,But yeah lol Now,He's taxing like a mf lol

It was one point in January of 2015 - March of 2015, Metro was charging $1500 - $3000 exclusives for independent artist only,I'm so glad I got one before he blew up,But yeah lol Now,He's taxing like a mf lol

You tryna post the song you did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back