How much do producers bring in with publishing?

bendorr

Sorry I sound like I'm only interested in money. I promise I'm not, but how much do producers make with publishing royalties? Any help is appreciated, thank you :alcoholic:

It depends on a lot of factors. Some bring in $1 some bring in enough to get by some bring in great wealth.

Seeing as how you have made 2 threads about this on the first page, and you 'seem' to be a beginner (correct me if I'm wrong) - I can only assume you are indirectly asking how much you can make. Well unless you are some sort of prodigy you won't be making money at producing for a very long time. If ever. Thats the reality of it. If you get publishing, like said above, it varies so much you cant answer that. Which you were CLEARLY told in your other thread. Your are dead wrong by trying to figure out your possible income based off another producer's income, it doesn't work like that. And you have already been told that!

Last edited:
for the most part you need to have a hit song to see anything from publishing, it's even harder to see anything from rap songs since they don't get as much radio play unless it's a pop rap song or r&b rap song. it's good to be interested about things like this but if your just starting out have fun with the music side of things first.

Back