How long did it take for you to get accepted to ascap

JVickz

so i mailed my application 1 month ago now, and haven't received anything from them yet, it say on the website that it takes 20 day for a mailed in application to get processed but its been 1 month and haven't gotten anything, i dont think i didnt get accepted because on the website it say that if you dont get accepted you will receive a email or letter with the reason you didnt get accepted so im kind of confused.

so i mailed my application 1 month ago now, and haven't received anything from them yet, it say on the website that it takes 20 day for a mailed in application to get processed but its been 1 month and haven't gotten anything, i dont think i didnt get accepted because on the website it say that if you dont get accepted you will receive a email or letter with the reason you didnt get accepted so im kind of confused.

contact them directly

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
would you like to be interviewed have a special skill such as audio engineering/sound design,licensing expert,SEO expert
please contact me for a interview
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

I did mine online and got an email back within a week i believe.

yep should have done everything through the net

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
Would you like to be interviewed have a special skill such as audio engineering/sound design,licensing expert,SEO expert
please contact me for a interview
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

it turned out that somehow the application didnt get to them, i ended up applying for BMI instead and got accepted today

Back