How I Make $8k/month Selling Beats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, he should pay me for reading a few seconds into it and realizing it's a load of crap...

$0.99 will do.

Last edited:
Wow, guys!!!!

I understand being jaded (I've been involved with the music and entertainment business since before some of you were born). And yes, there are lots of folks on the Internet looking to scam other people out of their hard-earned bread. But I have to say that I think a few of us here, perhaps being over-zealous in trying to ferret-out scamicity, have gone WAY overboard with unnecessarily cynical reactions. This guy posted a near book length, sound and well-thought out marketing plan template that anyone could use, with no strings attached-- he asked for nothing!!! (I just re-read the first post, and can't find a "pitch" anywhere)... And the FP reception he gets is accusations and cynicism. Maybe there is "another shoe to drop," maybe not. I can't see a negative or a hook here, it just seems like something that's worked for the guy that he wanted to share. I've been watching this thread for a long time, hoping it would work itself out, but the negative voices are getting too loud. I've got to do three things. 1) Say thank you to the OP for sharing his insight and information, 2) apologize for those that responded with unfounded negative commentary, and 3) close this thread.

Let's try to keep it positive, and give everybody the benefit of the doubt; innocent, until proven guilty, yes?

GJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back