How to have an artist respond??? HELP??? :/

Dennis1990

How should I make contact an A&R/artist/producer on twitter?

With only 140 characters its sooo hard....

Should I just try to get them to follow me then DM them???

Or just tweet them?

I usually start off by "I've been a big fan of ur music. I have some ALBUM QUALITY beats I wanna send you"

Social Media I think is the best way to get my beats heard.
I wanna know how can I stand out and get these music industry artists's attention.
They probably think I'm just another weak producer saying "he's good"

I know having a lot of followers can get more attention to my page.
Should I post more pictures? retweet? favorite tweets?

Also some A&R's send me an email to where I can send my beats to.
But Im pretty sure they're loaded with tons of others producers How can I make my email stand out???

What kind of title should I have? What should I write in my email?
It's sooo hard getting there attention...

I know have good beats
I made $600 in one week off my beats
I don't mind making money from struggling artist

But I wanna build my resume with TOP known artist...

ANY SUGGESTIONS???? :(

Here's some of my work on youtube just to show you where my experience is in producing.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVokJa1vJ3ToKoD3qAyqXJA

Last edited:
As real as it comes:

Because there are soooooooooooooo many people in your position nowadays (no name guys looking to land music on a major project) it will be extremely tough to land those placements unless...

You build a movement all on you own and then have them come to you.

You have to understand, the big dogs nowadays are not looking to "put people on" unless you are a sure thing. (and when you are, you may not want or need them)

How do you start a movement you ask?

You can start by reaching out to indie artists by genuinely connecting with them using methods shared here and by using the search bar on this site to come up with methods that others aren't using.

Last edited:
Tweeting them stuff like that is mostly just going to get you blocked or marked as spam. Better off trying to get in contact with managers or artists that are signed under them and on the come up.

As an A&R, always take a professional manner and keep it short and let the beats speak for themselves. E-Mails sent with your logo also standout.

In the subject always put your production name with how many beats you have attached (Ex: HeadFirst (5 beats)). Send about 3-5 beats. If they're feeling your style or those specific beats you'll hear back. Never just send a link to your music, always provide MP3 samples too. A lot of people use their phone in their free time to go through beats. A link supplement is always great.

Back