How To Get Traffic On Soundclick

qblok89

How do people get over 50,000 views i seen alot of pages with that many or more views i on got 1,000 views so far

And do people still buy $25 leases or should i drop my price to $10-15

How do people get over 50,000 views i seen alot of pages with that many or more views i on got 1,000 views so far

How do people get over 50,000 views

they send traffic to their pages

How to get traffic on soundclick

market the page (ppc, organic, social media and word of mouth)

It's your material sell it for whatever you like

How do people get over 50,000 views

they send traffic to their pages

How to get traffic on soundclick

market the page (ppc, organic, social media and word of mouth)

It's your material sell it for whatever you like

there you have it you have to be active in your effort website traffic effort
okay if Obama just stepped out of his office three years ago and said I'm running for president
you think he would be our president NO!!!
he ran a campaign,got it funded,and a a support staff
so you as a producer do what
1.run an advertisement campaign
2.fund it through money you have in your checking/savings account
3.your support staff is you talking to ppl piece,networking heavily,and using internet and offline tools to become more visible

be creative and you can either spend alot of money to become visible or spend a lot of time to become visible
I rather spend more time with the support of the tool we all know as money

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

I launched my Soundclick page(link in signature) ten days ago and I am already #38 in R&B and climbing. Here are a few very basic pointers to get traffic.

1. Anytime you post in a forum like this one, have your website in your signature. Postings like this one generate traffic IF there is a link someone can click. Register with all the producer/hip hop forums you can find and post on them regularly.
2. Use other beat sites such as Rocbattle.com that can link back to your Soundclick page. You can battle for promo on Rocbattle. There are lots more sites like this.
3. Get branded. Nobody will stay long on your Soundclick page if its just the default Soundclick page. You need graphics, you need your own domain name, and you need a good concept.
4. Campaign on Facebook and Twitter to get people you are already friends with to hit up your site for a bump in traffic.
5. Purchase Soundclick promo. Its really cheap as far as internet advertising goes.
6. Constantly network with people on the web, but don't SPAM crude promo everywhere!

There's a TON more strategies you can use other than these six I've listed... you can find a lot of techniques through research and sometimes you just have to get creative and think of unique and effective ways for yourself.

I'll wrap up with this. Examine your own work. Be honest with yourself. It has to be really good to stand out. I mean it has to be REALLY GOOD. Constantly improve your musical talent, as well as your mixing skills to get your productions loud and clear for the final product. Research everything I have mentioned in this post and maybe when you've dedicated 2,000 more hours to playing and recording music and internet marketing basics I will see you on the charts.

I honestly hope this helps.

Much Love,

Patch

You gotta network and promote to get hits to your page.. And brand.. Brand everything.. Also if your beats are 25 dollar worthy.. Keep it there.. But cut deals if their going to buy more than one.. Keep happy customers feel me

Yea, good tips.
also, monitor your traffic sources to see which are the most effective, then focus more on the ones that are working

okay if Obama just stepped out of his office three years ago and said I'm running for president
you think he would be our president NO!!!
he ran a campaign,got it funded,and a a support staff
Very good point, that should open people's eyes (including mine).:bigeyes:

I launched my Soundclick page(link in signature) ten days ago and I am already #38 in R&B and climbing. Here are a few very basic pointers to get traffic.

1. Anytime you post in a forum like this one, have your website in your signature. Postings like this one generate traffic IF there is a link someone can click. Register with all the producer/hip hop forums you can find and post on them regularly.
2. Use other beat sites such as Rocbattle.com that can link back to your Soundclick page. You can battle for promo on Rocbattle. There are lots more sites like this.
3. Get branded. Nobody will stay long on your Soundclick page if its just the default Soundclick page. You need graphics, you need your own domain name, and you need a good concept.
4. Campaign on Facebook and Twitter to get people you are already friends with to hit up your site for a bump in traffic.
5. Purchase Soundclick promo. Its really cheap as far as internet advertising goes.
6. Constantly network with people on the web, but don't SPAM crude promo everywhere!

There's a TON more strategies you can use other than these six I've listed... you can find a lot of techniques through research and sometimes you just have to get creative and think of unique and effective ways for yourself.

I'll wrap up with this. Examine your own work. Be honest with yourself. It has to be really good to stand out. I mean it has to be REALLY GOOD. Constantly improve your musical talent, as well as your mixing skills to get your productions loud and clear for the final product. Research everything I have mentioned in this post and maybe when you've dedicated 2,000 more hours to playing and recording music and internet marketing basics I will see you on the charts.

I honestly hope this helps.

Much Love,

Patch

good post there man!!! I been on soundclick for a while now and I think i'm starting to get the hang of it lol but I been working on my own website now for quite some time now, feels way better :)

Hip-Hop Beats | Buy Hot Rap Beats For Sale | Instrumentals For Sale

You gotta do some marketing, it doesn't take much & like it was said previously your work has to be VERY GOOD. I just started not too long ago, I'm expecting to hit 200,000 plays this month on SoundClick artist: Mercedes BIMS - page with MP3 music downloads I get 1,000 - 4,000 plays a day I'm constantly on the charts one of my recent beats "The Movie" broke the top50 landed on 42. I'm still new at this but I'm credible... Go on twitter DO NOT SPAM but every once in a while directly tweet a beat or two if you have followers you'll see your views jump bit by bit. You have to have a hot beat ppl play it it goes on the charts you need like 2 or 300 plays on 1 beat it'll put you about 150 on the charts then my friend depending how hot it is it'll work it's own magic. Talk to ppl network and market. Talk to me if you ever need any help. And visit SoundClick artist: Mercedes BIMS - page with MP3 music downloads if you think I'm bullshittin.

Back