How to get my beats to major artist?

Dennis1990

I got good quality beats that I have been selling to local artist through the web.

I want to get my ish heard and record by MAJOR artists.

I heard someone say go to clubs and give them your music.

But I don't think artists would like to talk business in the club?

I wanna know if there's a way through twitter.
I've been emailing there managers but I think there managers think "its just some other "WACK" producer emailing me on how good he is." So they never read my email.

Any tips?

There are tons of producers who email managers with their beats, but there usually a couple of things wrong with this. The first is that they are overwhelmed with submissions, they they have to filter out most submissions. Secondly, a lot of people do not submit music to them properly. They send every single beat that they have. Managers don't have time to listen to every single beat that you have, only send them the beats that would make sense for THEIR artist. You want to make the process as simple as possible for them. Here are ways:

1. Network - go to industry conventions and conferences. You will meet a lot of people who work in the music industry (managers, producers, A&Rs), and this is a great way to build a good relationship with them

2. E-mailing them or Calling Them Directly - I recommend signing up for a music industry database like Bookingagentinfo.com or Contactanycelebrity, where you can get the contact information for different artists.

3. Promote Yourself Better - I know this is much easier said then done, but its the best way to stand out in a crowded market. Have you put together any beat mixtapes, and tried to market it. Not only does this help bring you exposure, but it builds your brand. If it gets big enough, major artists will seek you.

Good Luck!

Back