How to get more fame as hiphop producer!

DK-Beatz

Yo 'sup guys!
Im Yaku-Beatz and i'd like to ask you guys how to become "famous" as hiphop producer. I make beats since 2008 (started with fruity loops, now i work with cubase). my beats are ok, i think, and it would be great if someone could give me some tips on how to promote myself.

peace out!!

btw, this is my youtube channel: youtube.com/DKAkuYaenko

Be active, network, and add value to your beats. You can add value with your knowledge, connects, or personality. These few things can make you stand out, more than with your tracks alone.

check the stickies at the top of this section I have thread sticky there about promoting/marketing and there are some other stickies you should read look for the gold envelopes

Walkinonwater.gif

THE WALKING ON WATER MEDIA/ENT/BUSINESS COACH Antonio
LETS BUILD A RELATIONSHIP TO BUILD YOUR SUCCESS

holy_lamb_media_entertainment@hotmail.com
SERVICES

marketing salesmanship
professionalism sure fire networking
faith and entertainment leadership
time management/organization niche market research
Q & A Music Business/Law Consultation Recording/Production Studio design/organization(includes equipment suggestions for your budget)
artist bio/press kit writing freelance blog posts
business startups development budget development
studio security contact resources
I AM SWAG "SAINT WITH A GIFT"
"they speak on malcolm and martin, christians lets speak on luther and calvin"
"My Lord is not black or white he's GLORIOUS"

Social Network Marketing? So i should make me an facebook account?

That's a start...think about your question? More fame is to be known by everybody who sees you or heard of you and you not being on facebook means the millions of people who are on facebook dont' know who the "F" you are. Just a thought, hope this helps!

Social Network Marketing? So i should make me an facebook account?

Seriously dude, if you need to ask that question then maybe you should get retail job or something. Music production is a career for business owners; therefore you need a client list and a social network of followers which includes facebook, twitter, soundcloud, soundclick, etc. Also, you absolutely need an official website with hosting and the whole nine. It's going to take time and money because you'll be doing most of the work.

You're asking us how to become famous. I'm telling you that it will take popularity, publicity, networking skills, and a professional display of character. Pay attention to what famous people do and you'll find that the secret to fame is in entertainment. So, find a way to entertain people and the monetize it. Good Luck & Good Bless...

Last edited:
Seriously dude, if you need to ask that question then maybe you should get retail job or something. Music production is a career for business owners; therefore you need a client list and a social network of followers which includes facebook, twitter, soundcloud, soundclick, etc. Also, you absolutely need an official website with hosting and the whole nine. It's going to take time and money because you'll be doing most of the work.

You're asking us how to become famous. I'm telling you that it will take popularity, publicity, networking skills, and a professional display of character. Pay attention to what famous people do and you'll find that the secret to fame is in entertainment. So, find a way to entertain people and the monetize it. Good Luck & Good Bless...

that's why it's called entertainment BUSINESS
Hey JC the my site is coming together nice ...thursday I'm going to have a sneak peek for ppl I built business relationship with hope you'll have to time to stop by ....

Back