How to get buzz as a rapper?

M

makebeets

I am an aspiring rapper and I am wondering on how to get my music heard and get fans. Thanks

well, when myspace was relevent it wasn't hard to get a few hundred plays a day and people legitimately following and being into your shit. that was getting out there the easiest way, but those days are far gone so i do the soundcloud and reverbnation grind. also of course... there's networking(forums, twitter, facebook, Real Life, etc), collaborating, and open mics. i don't always obey all of those suggestions, i've been spitting over half my life but i'm just an as$hole who hates working with other people and keeps his head down working on my craft while having a regular job. when i'm middle aged i'll probably regret it, but i'll deal with that shit when i get there. welcome to the board sir.

Last edited:
study/research your (market,promotion,advertising) or find someone to help you,network your butt off,use the mess out of social network but keep it organized and on a timeline,work your local scene,start to build a team that supports your goals

you need to make music first of all though,and good music
interaction with fans in a unique way is critical in 2012 and beyond

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Back