How to find a record company that will actually pay you percentage of whats been sold

Croatia MD

Hi guys,
Question is as in title.

6 years ago I stopped making music. I signed all together 6 songs to a 2 record companies before I stopped. Long story short, I've never recieved a dime, and my songs even today sell on beatport, not to mention other sites.
Now, thats behind me, I dont care about that story anymore, I dont have contracts and I dont want to fight that battle now.
But right now i have 3 songs that could be signed, but I wanna get the best deal. Best deal? The record company that would actually pay me any money.

How to achieve that? Does anyone have any advice please. Thanks!

Mario

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Question is as in title.

6 years ago I stopped making music. I signed all together 6 songs to a 2 record companies before I stopped. Long story short, I've never recieved a dime, and my songs even today sell on beatport, not to mention other sites.
Now, thats behind me, I dont care about that story anymore, I dont have contracts and I dont want to fight that battle now.
But right now i have 3 songs that could be signed, but I wanna get the best deal. Best deal? The record company that would actually pay me any money.

How to achieve that? Does anyone have any advice please. Thanks!

Mario

You don't find a record label that does this... You negotiate it in your contract

Back