How do you know who really is legit?

i agree i think its foul that the producer asked a specific question, and was still prompted to use their service when its not exactly tailor made for his needs, thats messed up and imo bad business

You're obviously a person who has trouble understanding the value of taking advice from more experienced professionals, possibly because you've never work with one before. Since you're a business person who make beats, you should have your own circle of advisers. These are people you go to when you need business advice, unless you're one of those "know it all" types. You also go to these people for feedback on your music releases as well as other aspects of your business. People seek professional consultation all the time. They seek legal advice from lawyers, business managers, label owners, etc. Nobody works for free and that includes teaching others the business.

Time is money...
My question to you is, "Why don't you have your business online, or do you?"

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

You need the right information before results can manifest.

If you can learn the business aspect that's a plus for sure I'm just being sarcastic with you on the ordinary business man that makes beats.

no real need for consultants?

I just started reading a book on PR and one thing that he brought up everyone thinks they can do everything themselves with consultants/advisors,etc...

and ppl not even knowing what they need to accomplish their goals

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Back