how do you get more views

syfer1324

im not necessarily looking just for how to sell more beats and thats all i can find i just want to know how to get more people to view youtube videos and like and subscribe your stuff and the same with soundcloud I just want to get all my views and followers up because im still improving myself not really to start selling stuff

Make music that grabs the listener ~ If people like what they hear, they will eventually like, follow and subscribe.

Does this work at all, i've seen some people getting attention but they based their tracks on works of artists already known, or probably used "promotional" youtube channels. Others are known in the real world - but this is obvious.

Can try us out as well! Free sign-ups. We're a new website aiming to be the new home for hip-hop producers to post tracks and get feedback. Community's growing everyday, check us out! beatthread.com

Create entertaining and engaging content. Check out Henny Tha Bizzness on Youtube. I've been watching his videos a lot lately. Mostly it's just him working on a beat or working with someone while his music plays in the background. The videos are usually pretty quick and to the point but you can still hear his work. Way more interesting than just a beat instrumental on Youtube. In other words, you'll have to put some effort into the finished product.

You need a vocalist. People respond to you more when vocals are present. Spoken word, rap or singing. You need vocals. Just beats only works on folks like us since we love music period.

Back