How Do I Get Sales

Quan Demarco

Wassup im an up coming producer I made a domain and linked it with my soundclick vip page after a lot of paid promotion and self promotion VIA twitter and instagram one of my beats made it to #74 on the charts then moved to #53 and today up to #54 but I have made no sales as of yet. Im new to the marketing side any tips ?

Wassup im an up coming producer I made a domain and linked it with my soundclick vip page after a lot of paid promotion and self promotion VIA twitter and instagram one of my beats made it to #74 on the charts then moved to #53 and today up to #54 but I have made no sales as of yet. Im new to the marketing side any tips ?

There are a lot of ways to do it.

1. Make material people want
2. Market to those who can pay for your services
3. Have an easy way for them to pay you

I'd use my site as a way to capture leads for the different genres of music I make and then pitch to those leads.

There are lots of variations and variables that people use, but it really all comes down to what you're comfortable doing. If you're going to buy ads and promotion, make sure you're hitting individuals/demographics that are interested in your sound. This is easy to do via social media.

When you say you've been marketing and promoting who exactly are you promoting to? What type of paid services are you using most of them don't market or promote correctly they just blast your material everywhere which isn't the best way to spend your money

Believe it or not, social media is not something you should be concentrating on.

As Cyko mentioned, you should be looking to deliver great content to the right people. Who are the right people? This is something you'll need to define.

Cyko also mentioned capturing leads, and you should definitely set up a newsletter. But don't just send e-mails with links to beats. Deliver great content. What do your readers want to see when they open up your e-mails and then think beyond that. Your newsletter will be much more important than any of your social media efforts. Why? Because the conversions are much higher.

Believe it or not, social media is not something you should be concentrating on.

As Cyko mentioned, you should be looking to deliver great content to the right people. Who are the right people? This is something you'll need to define.

Cyko also mentioned capturing leads, and you should definitely set up a newsletter. But don't just send e-mails with links to beats. Deliver great content. What do your readers want to see when they open up your e-mails and then think beyond that. Your newsletter will be much more important than any of your social media efforts. Why? Because the conversions are much higher.

Good advice ^^

You should also look at blogging and YouTube for seo. And then also have a mailing list signup to send them your beats and blog posts

Back