How can I increase beatstar sales?

the.boy

Hi,

Anyone here on Beatstars? Any advice on how to increase my beat sales on there?

I have built a brand for myself, i upload beat consistently, the beats are good and people like them but no one is making any purchases. Have any tips? Are their promoting services any good for boosting sales?

Hi,

Anyone here on Beatstars? Any advice on how to increase my beat sales on there?

I have built a brand for myself, i upload beat consistently, the beats are good and people like them but no one is making any purchases. Have any tips? Are their promoting services any good for boosting sales?

Hey there I am on Beatstars as well. Check me out if you want at Rob Dolla$ Beats

Anyways it's all about who you are targeting with promotions. You can pay for the promotion on there which is ok but you have to remember the real power of beatstars is you now have an official site. You can get on Twitter and go crazy, you can go on instagram, on facebook, soundcloud, etc. The number one way I have realized in getting sales is through emails. I used to email snippets which got me decent amount of sales when I was leasing beats but people tend to want to hear the entire track. I would suggest tagging beats every 4-8 bars and just send them out to everybodys email who is asking for beats so they can hear the full track and perhaps start writing to the beat.

Put up a link to your website as well I would like to see and hear some tracks. Maybe that will help me and other people better assist you.

Back