How to book shows at clubs and lounges

if you're lucky. the chances that they wIll reach back out to you are slim to none. but don't let that stop you. all the avenues that we should be use are so flooded with guys who have already made It which is why producers and DJs with no title can't get in. but I won't stop.

Arthur_D's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

It really depends on the venues you're trying to book. Smaller venues are a little easier. Bigger venues.. you'll need to be brought on by someone. You gotta get out there.

It really depends on the venues you're trying to book. Smaller venues are a little easier. Bigger venues.. you'll need to be brought on by someone. You gotta get out there.

Yup. Start small and build momentum. But even that is a challenge since those kind of venues usually have a lame way of doing business. People in our position are a dime a dozen I'm afraid to say. I have called and gone to meet event coordinators, promoters, talent bookies, and whatever else they call themselves. Some didn't even know who I should talk to while others didn't bother to call or email back which is no surprise. But why should they when they're probably booked as it is with more established acts?

Back