Hey, what you think about my bussines website?

Mattz K.

Hey, few days ago i make page where i start selling beats and promote my dj sets. I buy domain when page be fully ready, but now i use this.

http://flowtwenty.wixsite.com/flowtwenty you can check and say, what i need do better for page and something else. what i make more for better promotion. thanks you all guys :)

I do have some feedback for you site. I will start with the good and then go into the bad.

The Good:
The Contact me page is front and center for people to get a hold of you easily.
The beat sale page is simple and to the point.
The checkout process is pretty straight forward.
You also have a place that demonstrate your DJ mies which is awesome!
Great use of a the banners.
Social media is easy to locate.

The Bad:
Your website does not have great flow or direction. When I "Press Here" I don't know what I am pressing for. Never let anyone guess what they are navigating to on your website.
You have to Contact sections on the home page.
Your subscribe form on the Mixes page does not add value or really describe why people should sign up. "Keep up to date" is a very vague description.
You mixes say "Get in Touch" when actuality it directs to your SoundCloud. Just change the verbiage there.
In your beat store, when you are looking at all of the music the options says "Buy Album" in the description it says "Buy Track". Be specific about what you are selling!

All in all, this has the potential to be a very good and concise page. Definitely keep working on it!
I hope this was helpful!

Mark | MhinoProductions.com

Back