Help, PLEASE

JPride

JPride Beats
Ok so im 15 years old and i have been making beats for a year now, i have recieved positive feedback from some A&R's but i dont believe my sound is fully "there" yet. I dont know what i should do with my beats. I dont know if i should do a beatape, invest in a VIP soundclick or use youtube. Or should i not use any of these? I see pros and cons for all of these options, ill im asking is to be lead in the right direction on what i should do. I feel that many producers are in the same position as i am. Please help and thank you.

I have helped other in your situation but if you're looking to sell...how will you start to do that at your age.. I suggest working with artists and doing some mixtapes and learning everything you can
you can try all the options you mention above and see what work best for you sir

I would give you a free consultation hour but I don't know if it would help you but if you really want one I give you one and layout what you can do
but like I said I would focus locally and build up a internet presence
I don't know if beat player store have a age requirement or soundclick does but I don't think so
paypal is what you should check into I know you could probably get a greendot or walmart card to load up to pay for services you need on the internet..

venture out and try somethings

Ok so im 15 years old and i have been making beats for a year now, i have recieved positive feedback from some A&R's but i dont believe my sound is fully "there" yet. I dont know what i should do with my beats. I dont know if i should do a beatape, invest in a VIP soundclick or use youtube. Or should i not use any of these? I see pros and cons for all of these options, ill im asking is to be lead in the right direction on what i should do. I feel that many producers are in the same position as i am. Please help and thank you.

The harsh truth is that "positive feedback" does not = a sustainable income from your music. Most executive level music professionals want to see a proven track record of success before they ever think about funding someone's music career. Whether that comes from youtube views, soundclick sales/downloads, your own website's traffic, etc.... doesn't really matter. Labels want to see if can you get people to make purchases of your content because at that point you can affect their bottom line.

Many recording artists that get signed nowadays just become tax write offs because they lack the business savvy necessary to compete in the music business. I would recommended establishing your own music production company (easily done by viewing your secretary of state's website) and taking your career into your own hands. Your sound will get better over time but sharpen your business skills too. Read books and study the art of music business.

zee nice new site man...

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Thanks! Just working on creating new outlets for my music as well as attacking a different target market.

Thanks! Just working on creating new outlets for my music as well as attacking a different target market.

so you still doing almostfreebeats too that's great growing

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Back