HELP: multiple email recipients?

Chrisreyes831

I've been collecting email addresses to add into my contacts list, I don't have a mailing list set up on any kind of website yet but I'm starting to get frustrated with how gmail works.

My problem with gmail is that I can't figure out how to send multiple emails to more than about 50+ recipients. I tried Cc/BcC but they keep getting marked as spam. I'm not sure what to do now, it would take me hours/days to send out independent emails to each and every single contact. I'm just frustrated with the service, I need to send beats but this crap is holding me back.

I got 20 packs of beats, in all it's 200 beats (each pack is 10 beats), and I've sent them to myself, tried forwarding them as a BCc but they won't go through after my 2nd email (2nd pack). Who can help me out? Is there a better email service that allows multiple recipients without getting flagged as spam!?

you should try constant contact
you get a professional mailing list for 60 days free

you can setup a wordpress website up in a hour or less
need help just PM me

email marketing is the best way to continue a relationship with business partners and customers

Last edited:
so can you send mp3 files this way? im just trying to take my list of contacts (about 100+ so far) and drop them the same email, everyone receives the same email with the same beats. like i said, gmail's BCC doesn't let me send several emails at once, it marks them as spam after a few.

oh hell naw. I hope I don't have to deal with this in yahoo. I've been collecting emails myself and I'm going to use yahoo send my newsletter out to them all using the BCC feature. I tried using a mailing list website but man I tried several out and they all sucked. either they wanted way too much money from you, require too much private info such as my home address on each sent out newsletter, or they just weren't practical. I'm still waiting on one to explain why is the admin taking so long to check my test document.

Back