Help I Got Robbed

I was burgled about 8 years ago and the apartment never felt the same again. Had to move in the end.

Last edited:
I was burgled about 8 years ago and the apartment never felt the same again. Had to move in the end.

This is exactly why I'm building a private production studio for making beats, mixing, and mastering. Jackers can't take what the don't know is there. I keep a AK47 and Ruger LC9 for those brave enough to try me. I lost close to 50k worth of equipment a few years ago, to burglars. It will not happen again.

This is exactly why I'm building a private production studio for making beats, mixing, and mastering. Jackers can't take what the don't know is there. I keep a AK47 and Ruger LC9 for those brave enough to try me. I lost close to 50k worth of equipment a few years ago, to burglars. It will not happen again.

best way to do things have a professional studio and only bring your artists there..
they can't bring
a.friends
b.girlfriends
c.family
d.even their kids
never ever bend the rules

I wrote a whole blog article on this topic based upon my thread

https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../security-your-studio-dont-ripped-off-386097/

look for good info to come back the end of the month is the hope praying that my logo designer get it in gear so I can open the site up to the public

Walkinonwater.gif

THE WALKING ON WATER MEDIA/ENT/BUSINESS COACH Antonio
LETS BUILD A RELATIONSHIP TO BUILD YOUR SUCCESS

holy_lamb_media_entertainment@hotmail.com
SERVICES

marketing salesmanship
professionalism sure fire networking
faith and entertainment leadership
time management/organization niche market research
Q & A Music Business/Law Consultation Recording/Production Studio design/organization(includes equipment suggestions for your budget)
artist bio writing freelance blog posts
business startups development budget development
studio security contact resources

"they speak on malcolm and martin, christians lets speak on luther and calvin"
"My Lord is not black or white he's GLORIOUS"

Your joking about the AK47 aren't you? Surely it's not legal.

Sometimes, at night, I pace my house and property looking for people checking out my spot. Who ever it was new my old work schedule. A lot of sacrifice went into building my music career; therefore, I take it personally when people carry out ill intent on my progress. Thought I had cool friends, but now I see that even friends should be kept at a distance. I have my suspensions of who it was, but lack the proof. It'll turn up though, and when it does... it won't be about the music.

Last edited:
Sometimes, at night, I pace my house and property looking for people checking out my spot. Who ever it was new my old work schedule. A lot of sacrifice went into building my music career; therefore, I take it personally when people carry out ill intent on my progress. Thought I had cool friends, but now I see that even friends should be kept at a distance. I have my suspensions of who it was, but lack the proof. It'll turn up though, and when it does... it won't be about the music.

I'm with you man, 100000%. It leaves a very bitter taste in your mouth, especially when it could be a friend. Your sense of trust is completely shot for shit. I hope it gets sorted, in your favor.
Also all the best for the holiday season.

ProducerJC not that I am condoning violence, but I hope you find the f@cker who robbed you and you get the desired result.

I have all my personal property including studio equip covered up to like 50K I believe. Its cheap, only like $8 a month added to my car insurance. I have a hook up at one of the well known insurance companies. PM for details.

I sympathize with anyone who has to face this. I recommend everyone on here to seriously consider insurance for their gear. Its not that expensive, maybe $300-400 a year! I use Entertainment Insurance Brokers and have nothing but good things to say about them. best of luck!

www(dot)entertainmentinsurancebroker(dot)com

Back