Help!!!!Experienced Producers ONLY!!!

Guttah2010

thanks for your time in advance. i need advice ive been on soundclick for about a month and my beats are doing really well. i get closed to about 300 veiws and 800 plays per day and 30 free dl sometimes even more this comes for me just promoting from the tips i have gotting form fp. now i have a 3 beats in the top 100 and 2 in the top 50. should i make the tracks in the charts free dl. or just leave it alone. and i get alot of people on twitter and emails asking for prices and then never buy. i just need advice to turn all this into CASH.. MAYBE AN CAREER!!!!!
P.S MY SITE IN THE SIG

Attachments

• IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 77
what are you doing as far as networking with artists beyond twitter messages,email messages
are you getting phone numbers and talking to artists that way
build true relationship sir with up and coming artists find them on reverbnation,youtube,twitter but go beyond online networking and get them on the horn get to know them on a personal level
and your page looks good man
so just up the ante with your networking and you should be able to start bringing in cash
build your mailing too
give away two of your free downloads ONLY if they sign up for your mailing list
upload you music to soundcloud so everytime you make a new banga all your fans,friends,business associates know you have new music available

hope the helps in your adventure sir

blessings

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Thanks man some people don't know what's its like when you doing by yourself with no help. Nobody to tell u the do and don't. Thanks

Bruh don't mean to burst your bubble but you got your beats in the wrong genre.. since you're putting out instrumentals they're only supposed to be in the "instrumental" category.. SoundClick warned me twice for doing what you did, shut down my soundclick and told me never to do it again.. just saying.. but from the looks of it, it sounds like you're doing good! Many of the people who buy from me, have some sort of "personal" contact with me and if they don't, it gets there so try to be a little "personal," just keep in mind that you're running a business though. Fataltone dropped some good advice too.

Last edited:
Back