Has someone start a successful career from this Forum

SLVRLBR

I'm asking because i've went past a couple of posts and i've seen that some people here don't give supportive comments when someone makes a really good track. As in like someone complains about a Kick being too soft, I have Yamaha HS8's in a treated room and I hear nothing wrong with the kick. Kinda like low key bringing someone down,

Has someone start a successful career from this Forum, even though with those kinda comments?

I'm asking because i've went past a couple of posts and i've seen that some people here don't give supportive comments when someone makes a really good track. As in like someone complains about a Kick being too soft, I have Yamaha HS8's in a treated room and I hear nothing wrong with the kick. Kinda like low key bringing someone down,

Has someone start a successful career from this Forum, even though with those kinda comments?

On this forum (or any forum as a matter of fact) try not to take what you read as gospel.

BUT

On the same tip tho, if a few people are echoing the same sentiments they may have a point worth considering.

Regarding "being successful": Success is relative. So asking that question here will produce a variety of answers and arguments.

That being said, I've seen a lot of successful people come and go from here...

:)

Back