A great way to promote yourself on Youtube!

I just downloaded and tried out this app called Video Star for the iphone. It's pretty impressive. I downloaded the app and made a video all on my train ride to work. The app is free but you have to pay .99 for the effects and transitions, but I think it's cool. I make beats when I'm not DJing and I always felt like I needed to get some kind of video content for my music so I could promote it more on Youtube, and this seems like a perfect cheap solution. Granted, this won't replace a professional video production team but it gets the job done.

I plan on having a video for all of my beats uploaded to Youtube. I posted enough videos up that Youtube sent me the email to be a Partner where I can start getting paid for advertising. I didn't sign up because you have to own all the content of your videos. Now that I can put up my own music videos I think I may sign up for it now. My youtube channel is Logisticalstyles if you wanna check out what I already have up. I'll be working on my videos this week.

Check it out, it's called the Video Star iPhone App.

(I am not in any way affiliated with the publishers or creators of this app)

Youtube partership is where its at in march I Plan to invest more time with my youtube channel right now Im focussing on faceb.,twitter,& reverbnation thxs for the info
THE WALKING ON WATER MEDIA/ENT. COACH ANTONIO
Research and Information Gathering Expert

Here's a link to a quick video I made last night while messing around in the studio. The beat has no lyrics and I didn't have much of a concept other than me in the studio and chilling. The whole process took me about 30-40 minutes. The beat is one I made years ago but still continue to get licensed to this day.

"Jazzy Intro " Fan Video - YouTube

Back