Great way to promote your music !!!

I'm actually a mod on that site and have been using it for over a year - GREAT site for getting comments and plays, hearing other talented up and coming artists as well as venue for networking. Can't recommend it enough.

he means the exact opposite of how it reads i.e. I recommends it very highly indeed = I cannot recommend it enough

I hate to be such a hipster but I can't think of a good way of putting it otherwise...

Is it just full of EDM Martin Garrix wannabes and people who give away free beats?

I know this isn't the politically correct way of saying it but hopefully people know what I mean?

Last edited:
No you are wrong actually. There are all genres, there are actually more chill tracks than Big Room tracks. And no, people dont give away free beats, its a site where you comment peoples music, and people comment yours. The cool thing is, that most people give really helpful feedbacks. It really helps you when improving your music ;)

I hate to be such a hipster but I can't think of a good way of putting it otherwise...

Is it just full of EDM Martin Garrix wannabes and people who give away free beats?

I know this isn't the politically correct way of saying it but hopefully people know what I mean?

Ha you're not a hipster and that was pretty funny.

There are all genres, though, EDM seems to dominate. But you'll hear everything from hip hop to acoustic to movie scores to acapellas even.

Like FutureProducers it's a great place to meet people to work with as well as get TONS of plays, comments and critiques on your songs. If anyone spams on that site, then they are immediately banned. So, 95% of the comments you receive are constructive and honest.

Back