Google adsense & youtube partner sharing programs

S

Spektor

I know this may be in the wrong section proboly.....I know you guys have heard of GOOGLE ADSENSE and the YOUTUBE partner Sharing program.........

I have two folded questions about these programs

#1 Does this program require the user to be an advanced and experiece internet networking individual,,...or is these programs tailored towards the more novice individual?

#2 Ive tried....most of these ONLINE EARNING program and the was HARD AS HELL,...to try to earn money from without scamming the internet...........Is there a different way to approach using these programs in order to make earnings?

#3 Can a person who works part time..........and is a novice or intermediate @ using the interent........(one who knows how to make blogs, facebook accnt, myspace, use message boards, email, etc...) make anywhare from 500.00 - 1000.00 per mnth using these programs?

#4 With question 3 in mind, how long will it take the average person to even make 100monthly using these programs, or are they just rip-off earning programs like most Survey filling websites are?

The reason I asked you guys is becuase we are LIKE-MINDED individuals, and some fo you may experienced using one of these programs....

Thanks for taking your time to read this.....and hopefullly, you can shed some insight on this subject matter....

#1 Does this program require the user to be an advanced and experiece internet networking individual,,...or is these programs tailored towards the more novice individual?

Anyone can use google ads. Just be careful not to click on the ads yourself. Google has ways of tracking these links and will permanently ban you from the program if they suspect you of doing so.

Is there a different way to approach using these programs in order to make earnings?

The best way to get results using these programs is by blogging about what you know. It's difficult to sell products or services that you don't understand, or can't explain well. Use newsletter campaigns and social media to engage your online audience.

#3 Can a person who works part time..........and is a novice or intermediate @ using the interent........(one who knows how to make blogs, facebook accnt, myspace, use message boards, email, etc...) make anywhare from 500.00 - 1000.00 per mnth using these programs?

Yes! You could make that and more every month using affiliate programs. The task won't be easy and you'll need to work at it during you of hours at your part-time job. Contact me directly and I'll explain in more detail if you need. You can find my contact info here.

#4 With question 3 in mind, how long will it take the average person to even make 100monthly using these programs, or are they just rip-off earning programs like most Survey filling websites are?

You must take the time to understand what you're getting yourself into. We're talking about using the internet to make money. Look at this from a business POV and you'll achieve your goals. It to me about 2 years before I was able to make good money online. I suspect it'll take about the same about of time for you.

You should read this article on Affiliate Marketing. Check out the other entries while your there.

Last edited:
great,great blog article

going to post your link in my stickie thread in this section
keep the business info red hot
you'll get some traffic too
and hopefully leads that turn into clients

hi thanks for this good information but i want to add my experience i recently had with adsense sharing site
when i was exploring on internet i found this site : xlinker [Dot] Net , it`s new , but imo its the best offering site , i got account and put my google adsense code in my panel , it`s offer adsense revenue sharing 100% ,
No restrictions, no conditions,

this site for short links ,

just saying : try ur luck in it for more money ,

after i short my link and used it . i forgot about this site , after 2 days i look on my adsense account ,

result : page views : 763 , Clicks : 60 , Estimated earnings : 58 $

when day ended i was surprised when i saw this : Estimated earnings : 104 $

He have a high-priced keywords , he cleaver when he made this site and choose its content .

just short link and make description for you link you will get more visits from search engines , every link short get a page on search engines it`s easy way to get visitor .

Back