Electrician

Welder

HVAC

Landscaping

Real Estate

Bookkeeping

Paralegal

Law Enforcement

Go on the website of any community college and look up the associate of science degree's, college credit certificates and continuing education certifications. These are designed for in demand gigs that lead DIRECTLY to employment. You only do 3-5 bullshyt gen ed's classes and then you're taking relevant courses with the AS degree's.

If you can get a computer science, electrical engineering, medical doctor, biotech degree...DO IT. Those field will be in demand and offer competitive pay for the foreseeable future. The key is to intern and gain experience BEFORE you graduate. Get a tutor, self study calculus and physics and you will be fine. On the entry level side there are the Comptia certifications: A+, Network+ and Security+. Cicso has the CCNA. Microsoft has the MSCE. Self study and acquire the certifications.

Depends...what do you plan on doing AFTER you get that degree? Where are you planning on working? Internship's? Do you know anyone in the field who can cut you a break? Are you planning on doing your own productions independently? Resources? Cash? Living situation?

Possibly, but if I had I guess I wouldn't think so. I would guess it needs to have a higher proportion of pure science.

We're not really the people to tell you frankly, this is a producers forum not a career advice forum...

you forgot plumbing but that pretty much covers the jobs that are almost guaranteed to always be needed, that and the people who will train/teach you the skills

Back