Getting Your Songs Placed Plus 2013 A&R List

What's up everyone,
Been a minute since I've passed through. Hope everyone had a safe New Year!
As a published songwriter, I thought I'd pass along a few tips to other songwriters & producers. These are steps I personally used & documented through the journey of home studio recordings to my first major label published song.
Read the article here, & check out the updated A&R list in the post. Best of luck & keep makin music!

ARTICLE
INDEPRODUCER.COM: Producers: How to Get Your Music Placed & 2013 A&R List

That list is old, alot of those A&Rs have moved on, and some of those labels no longer exist.

Not dissing, just giving clarity.

Just go to the website of your favorite current artist's label, get the phone number call and ask for the A&R in charge of his project. It's so easy I'm not sure why people go thru all these other obstacles.

That list is old, alot of those A&Rs have moved on, and some of those labels no longer exist.

Not dissing, just giving clarity.

Just go to the website of your favorite current artist's label, get the phone number call and ask for the A&R in charge of his project. It's so easy I'm not sure why people go thru all these other obstacles.

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, not to mention the shelf life of A&R's are short these days. My bad, I'll get an updated list asap

you should also check out BeatPlacements.com. they provide email addresses of artists currently looking for beats.

Back