Getting Twitter Rappers To Visit Your Site

What did you think of the tip?

• Total voters

trizzytrebeats

Here is a quick tip that works every time, I received over 500 hits from twitter just today from rappers looking for beats and sold 1 for $70! To be honest i just started doing it and it works so well haha. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
That video was boring. :-(

How come you didn't have one of your beats playing in the video? You were supposed to have one beat playing for the intro and outro and other beats playing while you talked.

You need to make a new video. I am sure you had valuable info, but I got bored from hear talk, talk, talk, talk. You are a beatmaker. Where the heck were the beats at, bro?!?

Last edited:
That video was strictly about the information my friend. If you would like to hear music in my videos please watch the other ones

That video was strictly about the information my friend. If you would like to hear music in my videos please watch the other ones

good video but I think having one of your instrumentals playing while you talk would be a good thing.

and you should have a intro for all your videos most top-tier vloggers have a intro and outro for their videos I'll be picking mines up soon using www.fiverr.com so for $10 you can have a amazing intro and outro that will brand your videos
which is great ....great information for the general beatmaker to make random beats but I'm not going to lie...plus I have a certain target group of artists I deal with (christian artists)

check out this guy

Last edited:
​How does lying to a customer help you to make more money?
Some rappers on Twitter are really hesitant to visit your site for a lot of reasons.So basically its and excuse to not to send beats to their email.
Plus I've been through the whole send me beats through email thing and it's a joke.I've probably went through 3 gmails that got banned for "suspicious activity" when I'm just sending beats out.

Some rappers on Twitter are really hesitant to visit your site for a lot of reasons.So basically its and excuse to not to send beats to their email.
Plus I've been through the whole send me beats through email thing and it's a joke.I've probably went through 3 gmails that got banned for "suspicious activity" when I'm just sending beats out.

Very well put, it gives you a better chance to build relationships and make sales. On top of that that are actually listening to your music and not missing your email due to all of the others they received

I personally never made a sale off the Email stuff so I completely agree with ya on this. Ima try doing this approach and see what happens, thanks for the info!

Exactly, I started selling beats about a year ago and only made 3 sales via email. All of my other sales have been direct purchases from my website, from twitter users. Let me know how it works for you. I don't promise you sales but your traffic will definitely increase.

Exactly, I started selling beats about a year ago and only made 3 sales via email. All of my other sales have been direct purchases from my website, from twitter users. Let me know how it works for you. I don't promise you sales but your traffic will definitely increase.

Do you know if MyFlashStore is a good online platform for selling instrumentals or not? I'm not big with the online selling of instrumentals since I mostly work with artists in the studio and we usually go from there but since I live in a city with almost no hip-hop / rap scene the demand for beats and instrumentals is almost nonexistent so I am now forced to transfer over to the online platform but I have seen no progress with selling instrumentals through that site.

Do you know if MyFlashStore is a good online platform for selling instrumentals or not? I'm not big with the online selling of instrumentals since I mostly work with artists in the studio and we usually go from there but since I live in a city with almost no hip-hop / rap scene the demand for beats and instrumentals is almost nonexistent so I am now forced to transfer over to the online platform but I have seen no progress with selling instrumentals through that site.

Actually yes it is, i happen to use it myself but just trying to sell beats through them wont work. In order to really kill em you must create your own site and integrate the flashstore with it as i did. Feel free to visit my site to see what i mean

Back