Getting Traffic But no Conversions..

Juloonthetrack

What am I doing wrong..or Do I just have to wait it out ? I'm using AdWords for advertising. BTW and here's my site. prodbytre. com

okay you're using advertising so ...
1.you're beats are no goog
2.you're beats are overpriced for the market
3. you're site is unattractive or hard to navigate
4.it's only been a short amount of time too early to measure

What's other marketing are you doing in conjunction with ADword??
local networking
blog spots

The Walking On The Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Let's build a relationship to build your success!

okay you're using advertising so ...
1.you're beats are no goog
2.you're beats are overpriced for the market
3. you're site is unattractive or hard to navigate
4.it's only been a short amount of time too early to measure

What's other marketing are you doing in conjunction with ADword??
local networking
blog spots

The Walking On The Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Let's build a relationship to build your success!

Yeah I agree mostly with fataltone your beats are overpriced, how do you go from leasing for $25 to buying for $200 plus? That makes no sense, so rethink your pricing but also understand that this is a marathon not a sprint. Think of selling beats like selling a car, the first time you see a car, are you going to buy it? Probably not. You are going to look at other options first. Be patient rappers bullshit alot when it comes to buying beats, trust me I know lol

Your beats are dope. Your prices are within the normal market range so I don't know how being overpriced got brought into this.

Try adding an about page so people know who they are doing business with. Also, contact everyone who has gotten a beat from you to give a testimonial. Add that to your page.

Your beats are dope bro, the prices are perfect. I don't think the others realize the reason for the various prices. As far as conversions, make a squeeze page with just your sign up form. Maybe a video of you telling them you want to work with them. Offer them a free beat and in return they'll sign up. Just remember to send your adwords traffic to the squeeze page but it is true that the majority of people won't buy on the first visit so you gotta often work your way in. but you have a great catalog bro

What works for me mostly is running ads to my mailing list. Instead of directly to beats where they may or may not buy the 1st time I get their email and build a relationship with them. That's how I get repeat customers. Hope this helps.

Back