Getting Soundcloud Plays for Free

KaefBlack

I found this website and so far its been working out. Its completely free. It works on the quid pro quo system. Listen for points type of thing. Ive actually come across some good music doing this and have followed people just because I liked their music. Anyways its free so test it out for yourself. It works for me. The only problem is that you have to continuously listen to music to keep your points up.

Free soundcloud plays

YouLikeHits - Free Twitter Followers, YouTube Views, Likes, YouTube Subscribers, Pinterest Followers, Website Hits

Actually increasing the plays/downloads on soundcloud helps you get exposure. No one is gonna listen to songs with no to few plays. I tried it myself and I'm actually getting a pretty good following. You can get free plays from their, when I first started I got some free plays from PromoteUrMusic.com(Send them an email, they do free tests) but now I purchase regularly to keep all my tracks on top.

Again, the point is? To have fake followers and fake likes? Well, who am I to judge? Do things your way, I'll do it mine.

You can't buy fans, likes, and followers. It doesn't work. You can't make someone care.

You can get soundcloud plays by actually getting involved with the community and listening to other peoples music and commenting for a start. A lot of the music I listen to now comes from soundcloud. There's a lot of hidden talent there.

Can't wait until the "follow/unfollow/like/numbers" fad is over...

I'm not calling out the OP sepcifically, but I feel like so many people are more concerned with their Social Networking statistics than they are the content they're posting on those networks.

I can see this being more valuable if you're an artist trying to push/sell full songs. But for producers, I don't think it matters as much if the masses hear your beats. You want rappers to hear your beats, so they buy those beats, and the masses want to hear the complete song.

I don't promote my soundcloud at all except here in my sigfile and I'm still getting 70+ plays a week and new followers every so often.

As Majestic, Ddream and IPM say, whether purchased by paying actual money or doing the like for like/play for play routine, it is artificial and no different to payola - i.e. pay for play, where the payment is a like or a play by another person

Why we continue to allow our music to be manipulated by these old scams from the industry is beyond me (almost as though no-one under the 1age of 20 wants to know the bad-side of the business and only want to think they can make the business work for them) smh

I'm not calling out the OP sepcifically, but I feel like so many people are more concerned with their Social Networking statistics than they are the content they're posting on those networks.

I can see this being more valuable if you're an artist trying to push/sell full songs. But for producers, I don't think it matters as much if the masses hear your beats. You want rappers to hear your beats, so they buy those beats, and the masses want to hear the complete song.

True but you can increase your clientele by appearing to have a huge fan base. Would you rather have the best beat in the world from Joe Schmo or the worst beat in the world from Mike Will? Its all about who's going to get you heard. To me its logic.

so scam your customer before you even meet them - what a business model - no wonder there are so many rip-off deals in the music industry still - no-one wants to learn from the mistakes and cons of the past, except perhaps to perpetuate them - I guess, as Georges Santayana said, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

Last edited:
so scam your customer before you even meet them - what a business model - no wonder there are so many rip-off deals in the music industry still - no-one wants to learn from the mistakes and cons of the past, except perhaps to perpetuate them - I guess, as Georges Santayana said, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

Sorry but this is the game they call "fake it till you make it." Drake even says it in headlines, "I know I exaggerated things now I got it like that." The fake it till you make it method was damn near invented by the rap game. LOL. I know its sad but the truth is people don't think you're serious unless you have a decent amount of plays, likes, views, and followers.

you keep telling yourself that and enjoy the downtrodden worker mentality that goes with that

yep

two new followers today alone and two likes/loves on the same track - stealth marketing makes me feel much better about myself than fake marketing any day......

I'll just keep trying to get fans the normal way. I don't see how this will pay off in the long run.

Guys remember that music promotion doesn't stop at buying plays. This is how I do it - I boost plays/downloads when I first release my tracks & then I start promoting in all my other social media accounts including facebook, twitter & youtube. Also don't forget the forums & blogs. And obviously your songs need to be good so listeners can share it with their friends.

exactly i was reading through this tread and came across this post i had to respect it

Nice quote

This. There are no shortcuts to success

Back