Getting Soundcloud Plays for Free

heard of this site, it doesnt help that much....never tried it though....

I guess if your music is good, people will listen to it anyway....

I there there is point to service like this. Even if your tracks are good, if they don't have many plays people will be reluctant to listen to them

ya i think giving feedback on sites like these is the best way. Asking for honest feedback too can also help spread music (you have to get ppl to listen to it, right?) ...if it's good, it'll sell itself after you do the initial marketing push.

Soundcloud is very fake these days. I think the best thing for a site like that is to just be on it for a while - a few months, years etc, upload your best work, and organically grow a following. My real pet hate with Soundcloud are the fake likers - people who are probably paid by Soundcloud to bump stats on new uploads. Whats wrong with just having a site for people to listen to music and share without this like / play crap.

Free Marketing

Check out this new forum which offers promotion competitions and giveaways!

edmproducergroup. com

ya i think giving feedback on sites like these is the best way. Asking for honest feedback too can also help spread music (you have to get ppl to listen to it, right?) ...if it's good, it'll sell itself after you do the initial marketing push.

Yeah I agree with this post too though.

The problem is these "free plays" only play one time and their use is up. It's not real.

A real fan will play 20 tracks one day, and then come back and play 20 more. Then they'll tell their friends to listen. Their friends will come and play maybe 10-15 tracks, and come back a week later and 20 more! Get real fans. They're much more valuable.

Real see real, homie.

Last edited:
Not to mention, labels can see when you're pulling fake plays and likes. it doesn't look good. We can see it, trust me. I look at a lot of artists who do and just unfollow them.

Back