Getting fans and making money!

M&I

What is the best way or some good places to go in order to try and create a fan base and start selling some beats .

google that exact question is probably your best bet. Understand that it is going to take a lot of staying up all night/day meeting people/working your ass off making good music.

Making good music and networking is gonna be your best bet, sounds a bit too simple but its all too true.

you can contact me sir
read my banner in my sig.

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

the most important part is to make good music! and be patient as you market your product again and again!

Good music is only a piece of the overall puzzle.

The absolute best way to gain fans is to have something for your fans to participate in. Performing artist put on live performances of the works, which gives their fans something to do. They talk about their shows to friends in their circle. This helps to spread the word and, within a year, you'll gain a substantial fan base. As a producer, your fanbase will consist mostly of song writers, professional musicians, instrumentalist, and music enthusiast.

It's also about who you know.

Once you have the right circle of friends, you'll be ready to start doing things with those friends. The idea is to have a qualified group of friends who have influence in the industry. This doesn't mean that you need to be fake or two-faced. All you need to do is work with a group of people who want to be involved with you and your music. In other words, make it worth the purchase by giving people more than they invest. The need to feel like their getting something for their money.

Learn the ins and outs of business, finance, sales, management, and overall ethics of motivation. Music creation works one way while music business works completely differently. Get you head in the game and out of the clouds and, maybe, you'll see some success in selling beats. Results won't come overnight; nonetheless, they'll come. Stay open minded and patients to see results from your efforts. Work relentlessly and overcome fear. Eventually, you'll get there...

Catering to a market
your own website
social media

three points of a solid core!!!!
tumbs-up.jpg

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Back