Get your beats on tv shows?

try to avoid sites that ask you for money to submit your beats, no one will ever hear you work.... also try submitting to brands that have commercials like nike and adidas, just check out their websites.

Music licensing is easy.

easy for some,harder for others who don't even understand music licensing and are scared to use their mouthpiece or put together a decent letter and e-press kit

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
Would you like to be interviewed have a special skill such as audio engineering/sound design,licensing expert,SEO expert
please contact me for a interview
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

Subscribed

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I would like to see this from the tv/commercial/score creators perspective. Where do they go to look? Right? I mean they use google too............

I dont know jack about this subject.. I know a guy doing a score for an NBC show bought some loops off me, but I dont know/get paid anything if they make it on his cur or not etc. Sometimes I would really liek to be the guy who created that awesome intro song on the "Office" you know super poppy, like the Rembrants of the 2000's!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...arketing/music-business-101-licensing-304600/

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
Would you like to be interviewed have a special skill such as audio engineering/sound design,licensing expert,SEO expert
please contact me for a interview
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

If thats your thing, you just gotta do your research, and apply it to find the right people to submit to.
Worked for me.

Thank you to the people who posted ways on HOW to get your beats placed. I know it ultimately resides on a persons talent, but setting someone in the right direction can go a long way. So again, THANK YOU for the effort. I appreciate it.

easy for some,harder for others who don't even understand music licensing and are scared to use their mouthpiece or put together a decent letter and e-press kit

Just do a Google search of music libraries and visit their websites. Many libraries have all the knowledge a composer needs in the FAQ sections.

Here is a good source of info here:

Pumpaudio.com has placed a ton of stuff for me. Personal relationships are another route. Search for music coordinators and submit your stuff to them accordingly. You don't make a ton of money off the cable TV show placements, but it adds up.

I went to the MTV soundtrack page but didn't see anywhere you could submit music. What am I missing here?

you basically tell people to go to jinglepunks and submit their music....no. go to musiclibraryreport.com and do your research. there's more than one music library.
I tell people to only go to jingle punks because thats the only place i know for a fact to get to get music placed at. i cant possibly tell people how to get placements on sites that ive never got placements from

Back