Future EXECUTIVE Producers Masterclass: (Multiple Streams of Music Income)

Bloody Glove

Nothing new under the sun...except methods for making money as an Executive producer, this cat breaks down many of the hustles to add to your toolbelt.

I gotta give you props for these MasterClass threads, this one specifically. Some good info.

Which is exactly why my consulting company offers an EXECUTIVE PRODUCTION service.

I don't just sell beats/songs anymore. When people come to me to work on projects, I negotiate consulting services / executive production credits.

Executive production is important. If i'm working on someone's project, critiquing their songs, telling them what needs to be differently, what type of songs they need, doing quality control for their writing, their production, mixing, etc, that's executive production. It's like being the project manager.

I end up doing this for a lot of the people who come thru my studio, especially if I'm working with them long term, and I'm now making sure I get paid for that service.

If the client doesn't want to pay for that, then I keep my mouth shut and sell them beats and push the record button.

Expertise ain't free...no more. :cheers:

Troup do you have a site link to your company?

Website isn't complete yet. But that's the logo in my sig.

That's the thing...I'm so busy doing the actual BUSINESS that I don't have a lot of time to do the website! lol

Bump x2......just because this post was like a splash of water in the face for me...lol

Bump x2......just because this post was like a splash of water in the face for me...lol
we should request this thread be moved to the marketing/networking section
this a business thread and very,very good one at that..
nice information
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success

Back