fustrated of not working with people and getting out there

no you have to support it with more than that..actual conversations on the internet and/or by phone connect with them offline if possible let them know you'll like to call them or have them call you
get a business phone where you just receive business calls..
I put my number out there for everyone
I do tell them to text first though I prefer that and then follow up by a call
overall I like to receive emails though and then setup an appointment call

if you want more help like I said click on my banner in my sig and we can setup a time to get you up to speed first hour is free and you'll get alot of information

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

So basically just friend requsting a artist or producer amd sending rough draft stuff is a dead end?

its bigger than music. use music to establish a relationship and build upon it with common interests. I sold a few beats with cats I've played Mass Effect 3 Multi player with for example

its bigger than music. use music to establish a relationship and build upon it with common interests. I sold a few beats with cats I've played Mass Effect 3 Multi player with for example

More real world of examples of just letting ppl you meet know what you do without coming through like a pushy salesman

I'm going to start a thread here on for ppl to post examples like this then write a blog article so I can structure the information/examples.

Start, if you dont already, listening to music differently. Something that I try to do is not keeping the beat the same all the way through. It really gets boring after awhile. Its really not hard at all and takes no time to do. I see that you do sample tracks. Try coming up with 2 to 4 different patterns that you can use throughout the song.

Raw Creation

More real world of examples of just letting ppl you meet know what you do without coming through like a pushy salesman

I'm going to start a thread here on for ppl to post examples like this then write a blog article so I can structure the information/examples.

I find it in some ways is easier in general to do it without selling anything until the artist needs it. Just establishing a relationship with an artist and conversing with them is the way to go then when its time for a project remind them that you have product.

Well alot sound.good to my ears but there is alot im not too excited about and ill admit im not were i wanna be production wise so would it be a Better idea going into engineering,live sound or Other forms for success.

First rule to never break if your not were you want to be in beat making don't try and push the product it aint going to sell. be honest with yourself and were you believe you are with your beats. Don't put something out there that you don't think is the shit.

Start, if you dont already, listening to music differently. Something that I try to do is not keeping the beat the same all the way through. It really gets boring after awhile. Its really not hard at all and takes no time to do. I see that you do sample tracks. Try coming up with 2 to 4 different patterns that you can use throughout the song.

Raw Creation
this great for leasing instrumentals
but what I always do is have two files for each beat
first file of your new instrumental
1. straight looped all the way through(this is for original or sampled instrumentals)
second file of the same instrumentals
2. the instrumentals is in song mode intro,verse,chorus,verse,chorus,verse or bridge,then chorus (how ever you want to structure the instrumental in what I call SONG MODE

If you dont like your production skill where they are now, don't give up if it's something you really like doing and want to do more than a hobby. Just build your craft. Practice, Practice, Practice. I guarantee you that nobody here was great when they first started producing. Keep at it.

I never said i didnt like my production i said that alot was not as good like any big producer that have their own garbage beats as well. Its just that there are alot of unfinished ones that have no bass or missing elements and my soundcloud is not a serious page for promoting my music its just for feedback. Ill be making a revebnation page of mixed and mastered tracks with photos and contact info

I never said i didnt like my production i said that alot was not as good like any big producer that have their own garbage beats as well. Its just that there are alot of unfinished ones that have no bass or missing elements and my soundcloud is not a serious page for promoting my music its just for feedback. Ill be making a revebnation page of mixed and mastered tracks with photos and contact info

Sounds like a good plan

U need to get out here. Be less shy. Its the music business so one thing you have to do in business is network, i repeat network. Its what you know nut who you know to suceed.

Truthfully... not everyone was meant to be in the recording industry. Cheap technology and easy access (Internet) to artists is creating too many people that should honestly treat this like a hobby. Keep grinding and don't get down on yourself. If you have talent it will show through!

Every other producer will think your music sucks. Get into artists forums and ask them if they like your music for real feedback.

For real, the Other day i was just getting ppl who actcually know good music saying my stuff was legit and now i got hater love. Truthfully i know whats real and my music is good or Better but know i still have much to learn as a producer and composer.

Back