Free Marketing course using list building techniques

davidsherlock

Hello ... After my post on the list building book i have seen that lots of guys are interested in marketing their products so I am planning to start the course on list building techniques really soon ... it will be 15 days for the list building and then if the things are good we can continue working on many other traffic techniques using social media and blogging and other free stuff .... It will be completely FREE so go ahead and subscribe in it .... In order to subscribe please send an email on fpgroup17012013 [at] aweber dot com .... (Please also post a reply under this thread also so i can keep track of the subscriptions) Really looking forward to working with you and making your business flourish .... Feel free to spread the word ...Best Regards

Last edited:
Hello ... After my post on the list building book i have seen that lots of guys are interested in marketing their products so I am planning to start the course on list building techniques really soon ... it will be 15 days for the list building and then if the things are good we can continue working on many other traffic techniques using social media and blogging and other free stuff .... It will be completely FREE so go ahead and subscribe in it .... In order to subscribe please send an email on fpgroup17012013 [at] aweber dot com .... (Please also post a reply under this thread also so i can keep track of the subscriptions) Really looking forward to working with you and making your business flourish .... Feel free to spread the word ...Best Regards

i will be subscribing thanks..

also still any chance of getting that PDF eBook.. i posted in the last thread but didnt get it yet you maybe over looked it.

email: messybeatz [at] gmail [dot] com

thanks

i will be subscribing thanks..

also still any chance of getting that PDF eBook.. i posted in the last thread but didnt get it yet you maybe over looked it.

email: messybeatz [at] gmail [dot] com

thanks

Thanks for subscribing for the course .... the course is day by day list building and i think it will be much better to go through with that .... but i will send you a copy also later today

Best regards

Thanks alot of joining .... looking forward to working with you on all the techniques for creating massive traffic for your business ...

please share the download link of this book with me...!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back