Finding A Music Manager (For the Newbies out there)

Learn about the industry yourself - management isn't rocket science and it's all about just reading up on the business side of things and developing relationships with the right people...oh and it can take time so remember that patience is a virtue. And don't be a dick - be a nice person to everyone in the industry and people will open doors for you

Learn about the industry yourself - management isn't rocket science and it's all about just reading up on the business side of things and developing relationships with the right people...oh and it can take time so remember that patience is a virtue. And don't be a dick - be a nice person to everyone in the industry and people will open doors for you

I wouldn't even bother looking for management. They come to you. Not the other way around. Talent or no talent they will come to you.

Check us out at officialheadfirst.com for those producers out there looking to be heard! We put you in direct contact with the artists. Management is great if you become big, but doing everything yourself maximizes your profit and knowledge of the music field! If you ever have any questions, we can help.

buy hip hop beats and r&b beats pop beats and more

Whats hannin yall i go by the name vee money beats i make beats and rap you wont regret it high quality beats that are professional and awesome i promise you just keepin it real this my website lease 12 beats for $150.00 lease 2 beats get 2 free

example: avicii was picked up from his manager when he was nothing. but by then avicii was producing big numbers and had a following online which made him different from everyone else. we're all good in our own right but all this took place when file sharing, blogs, and sites like youtube were not what they are today. this means anyone with a good beat could've made it since the net was the new format to create a fanbase. so artists like him really lucked in on that. fast forward to today. landing a manager with connections who needs new talent is like floridians waiting for it to snow so do not wait on it to happen. with that i say this to who ever is reading this, get your weight up and let them come to you. since i started to make far better sounding and conceptual music i have been getting looked at by folks with their own solidified labels wanting to own, sell, and play my music. this is the age where DIY will guarantee success for you without so much middlemen. but its all up to you and your business sense.

Solid advice man. thanks

much agreed. obviously I feel like there's a whole list of other things you can do to move your career along and make advances in other departments. But in the long run, it all starts with the music itself. If you're not making quality music then you will only get so far. If the shit you're making is good then more opportunities will arise when you push your music out / advance in other dpts

much agreed. obviously I feel like there's a whole list of other things you can do to move your career along and make advances in other departments. But in the long run, it all starts with the music itself. If you're not making quality music then you will only get so far. If the shit you're making is good then more opportunities will arise when you push your music out / advance in other dpts

Yes, exactly.

Back