The Finance Thread

yokuzin

Much Love. Peace!
Is your goal for success "selling beats as a prime income"? No other source of income now.

Are you determined to get placements? No income coming in from any other source.

Are you an artist/songwriter with goals of making money with music? No income from other source right now.

Are you feeling like your current job or career is holding you back from spending the time and money on your music career?

Are you lost with no direction and just hoping someone, anybody just buy what you have out there?

Could be a life changing thread if the right successful people join in along with us who have failed in the ways that the successful people avoided or made themselves.

I love to rush. So if I see something is not going to bring in cash immediately, I avoid it. And that's even with me knowing what a long term of patience and building can lead. "If I had the money to pay others to do it" type of mindset, because I have no patience to do it all alone. The studying, the trail of development, the this, the that. I need something to work and work RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! lol! Oh...it cost money to do it like I really want it...besides...who would do it like I really want it even with the cash...right? Guess I have to humble myself and get what I can afford for now. O.K........forget it....going to school, swallowing my pride and starting back to minimum wage until I get back up to where my top was. While in college developing skill that works for what I want to do and also get me out of the filth and potential injury for less. I'm in a classification of dudes going to the hospital because they head got busted open on a job due to a accident they or someone else caused.........for less money than the people who are in that classification of people who would injure their self because of a papercut. Making good money....plenty of vacation time.....that's a more comfortable thought to have than busting your ass for 10 or 12 hours smelling like a manly man...wore out. Patience. :)

Talk to me. Talk to us.

Last edited:
Back