Featuring underground edm producers.

DJ.Oblivion

Hi, Supernova Records EDM is my new project dedicated to finding and featuring new undeground artists. Send us a message with your best original EDM song to our youtube account (everything from house to trance to dubstep, whatever edm genre you specialize in) and we will get with you on featuring you. Right now we are launching so we need new artists! You keep full rights to all your music, we are here to serve you! Just a place to showcase all the great indie/underground producers that are out there. Here's our youtube channel. Making a page on Facebook soon! Supernova Records EDM - YouTube

you're only 14 how can we sign legal binding contracts????

not trying to clown you

I'm serious about the business of music
where can I view your label's official website???

hope nothing but success for your venture

enjoy the adventure sir

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

nonono no contracts, musicians keep all rights, its just a project im trying to start to feature other underground artists...and yea im serious about it too...my age gets in the way of a lot :-/ i have a youtube channel setup for it and im about to make a facebook page....maybe a website too if it takes off (hopefully it will)

nonono no contracts, musicians keep all rights, its just a project im trying to start to feature other underground artists...and yea im serious about it too...my age gets in the way of a lot :-/ i have a youtube channel setup for it and im about to make a facebook page....maybe a website too if it takes off (hopefully it will)

okay I see
sounds good if I make something that fits your project
I'll for sure pm you

by the way let me know if I can assist you in any way for free
read link below
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...abel-media-company-production-company-413654/

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

oh wow sounds great! well im starting this because i think it would benefit me and the other producers with more publicity...for one we would probably be sharing a percent of our viewers...and then for another more people would come for a diverse selection of unique music (i only want original artists...if they sound like everyone else, standard "i ripped this off a tutorial" music then i dont want them lol i want to keep it interesting...im finding a few good artists but my problem is i dont have enough subscribers or views to benefit anyone yet...so they dont want to make a deal...but then again to get subscribers and views i need artists...so its kind of a catch 22 and im at a loss...know of any ways to remedy the situation?

well for my own music i use facebook, youtube, my website ( DJ.OBLIVION ) and here ocassionally in the showcase your music section...i only have around 1.3k views on youtube though...after a month...and i see all these producers with like 50k views and i just wonder how...

Last edited:
Back