The "IT" factorm (MUST READ)

CeasarBeats

CeasarBeats
Last night I was talking to my bro C minor, and he was saying how the other day he felt like he didn't have "IT" anymore. I told him I'd slap him if I heard him say that again lol, but seriously we've all been there. Whether we failed at something or someone made a negative comment about our work, it's easy to feel inadequate in your craft at times. But I just want to encourage you and tell you it's just an emotion! It's only temporary! Don't play into it and make it more than what it is. Continue to work hard on your craft despite what you feel, what people say, or what people do. Never let a temporary setback turn into a permanent failure. You are somebody. You CAN do everything you put your mind to. And I believe in you ! I'll definitely continue doing my part musically to help you get were you desire to go. Just remember to keep moving. Be blessed! -Ceasar Beats

Real shit. When I get that feeling I know it's just time to take a quick break. I step away from the lab and a day later I'll hear something in a random place and know exactly what I wanna do. You gotta give yourself a chance to be inspired. If you have "IT" you never lose it, just the inspiration of the moment.

Back