Facebook LIKES

Oxygen Beats

The Future of Music
I'll "like" your page, if you "like" mine! No one wants to buy from a nobody, so let's band together to help each other out!

facebook.com/OxygenBeats

Just post your facebook url and I'll go hit "like" on your page!

How does "liking" someones page translate into "helping" each other out. The idea of the "like" is a little bit of a fantasy for us musicians, beatmakers, artists, etc. Liking blindly is just a arbitrary number w/ no meaning. Sharing with a personal message on the other hand might be more beneficial.

Alkota, I used to be skeptical of facebook likes too, but they really do help. When people check you out, a lot of times they will look for/at your facebook page. The more likes you have, the more likely they are to buy from you. Everyone is willing to buy from someone who's popular/has a good reputation/does business a lot. No one wants to buy from a shady, unpopular, unknown seller. Also, when someone "likes" your page, that persons friends can see that they "liked" your page and they might go "like" it themselves or at least check it out. It's purely a business/marketing move.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

It's really a win-win situation. And business is all about win-win situations and synergy. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. Oh by the way, I liked your guys' pages! If you want me to "like" yours, then let me know Alkota!

Back