FaceBook

S

Spektor

What are some great tools to promote on facebook?

Like automated tools? I know that the facebook advertising doesnt really workl...no one licks on ads...and majority of people are mobilized so the ADs dont show on the Facebook site anyway........

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

no replies smh....guess yall dont know any lol

here is a quick search from google
https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy....,cf.osb&fp=a19adc643edab6bb&biw=1192&bih=504

I suggest you go through this sites and read,read
copy and paste information that you can use for your business goals using Facebook

I would go through and gather alot of the information you need
but I get paid to research sir
you can contact me here

here some free things I gathered up for all of the visitors/users of the forum
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-links-resources-indie-artists-labels-364398/

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-marketing/learning-business-your-own-383340/

Christ is King

the best promo is still word of mouth. Go network with the people you want to attract to your site via FB, twitter or even FP. Get them to your site and do what you need to do.

I can tell you I have a fairly solid facebook "fanbase" and they don't buy or support shit. A few do here and there, but sometimes I wonder if its worth the effort. I think social media and marketing efforts are exaggerated in importance and their effect. Blindly adding and blasting via FB doesn't work. Building a solid following ground up is still not a guarantee that anyone will support your music or movement when the time comes to pull the plug.

The bottom line is people want information and something for "free". Not necessarily free music, but information. The best way to promote via FB is to start a blog or tumblr and develop original content and use FB, Twitter, etc. to drive traffic to your blog and "unique content". Develop a readership. Write articles, post how to videos, etc, etc. Its a good way to gauge who you are engaging via your social media using something like Google Analytics.

For me, FB is only a tool to drive traffic to something more interesting! If you can get someone to leave the facebook site and hangout a while you are doing well.

There is a formula that I learned on here that proved more valuable than anything else I have ever learned. CWF + RTB = $$$

There is a formula that I learned on here that proved more valuable than anything else I have ever learned. CWF + RTB = $$$

solid piece of information
CwF + RtB = Techdirt | Techdirt
Connect with Fans (CwF) + Reason to Buy (RtB) = The Business Model

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert

Christ is King Of all Men

Last edited:
Gutty or something I think. He has some golden posts in some older threads and shut me down a few times.

Grind FX = Guilty J. He's a good dude I still talk to him randomly from time to time. He's really focused on college last I heard. Makes electronic music now

Grind FX = Guilty J. He's a good dude I still talk to him randomly from time to time. He's really focused on college last I heard. Makes electronic music now

okay that's right he has some stickies up top in this section really put the lease/copyright thing down I think that was the stickies he has lol
thanks Xabiton

I wonder why he shut down he site????

Xabition I'm all about building relationships to build success let me know if there is anything I can do for you and this goes for anyone on this forum
let's link up

Reasearch and Information Gathering Expert

Christ is King of All Men

okay that's right he has some stickies up top in this section really put the lease/copyright thing down I think that was the stickies he has lol
thanks Xabiton

I wonder why he shut down he site????

Xabition I'm all about building relationships to build success let me know if there is anything I can do for you and this goes for anyone on this forum
let's link up

Reasearch and Information Gathering Expert

Christ is King of All Men

He didn't update the site in a few years I think once his domain expired he didn't renew. idk but I know its not coming back at least not in the hip hop context because he is not using the Guilty J or GrindFx name anymore and he was done with hip hop a few years ago.

Back