Evolving Marketing techniques ....

davidsherlock

hey guys ......

I am new to FP but i am in this IM stuff for a while now and each day you learn a new thing in it .....

I just wanted to share another area of marketing which is not explored i think or atleast not discussed here and i think it can prove to be very helpful ..... it is SOLO AD campaigns .....

What is actually SOLO AD campaign ? ..... basically its an email marketing technique but its highly targeted and if you create a nice email list then you can get upto 80 % conversion rate ..... i am also learning about it everyday as its relatively new for me but i found a nice free ebook on it and i thought i may also share it with you guys .... (i wanted to share these but i can not attach any pdf file :( )

I will try to find some good youtube videos and try to share these with you guys ..... Once you have a powerful email list then the rest is just sit back and enjoy the sales ...... :)

Please tell me what you think about it and also share your own experience if anyone of you have tried this before
Also if you want to start on it .... lets make this forum a learning curve and try help each other out .....

Cheers

hey guys ......

I am new to FP but i am in this IM stuff for a while now and each day you learn a new thing in it .....

I just wanted to share another area of marketing which is not explored i think or atleast not discussed here and i think it can prove to be very helpful ..... it is SOLO AD campaigns .....

What is actually SOLO AD campaign ? ..... basically its an email marketing technique but its highly targeted and if you create a nice email list then you can get upto 80 % conversion rate ..... i am also learning about it everyday as its relatively new for me but i found a nice free ebook on it and i thought i may also share it with you guys .... (i wanted to share these but i can not attach any pdf file :( )

I will try to find some good youtube videos and try to share these with you guys ..... Once you have a powerful email list then the rest is just sit back and enjoy the sales ...... :)

Please tell me what you think about it and also share your own experience if anyone of you have tried this before
Also if you want to start on it .... lets make this forum a learning curve and try help each other out .....

Cheers

I literally did a google search using these exact terms: futureproducers "solo ad" to find this very post. Glad to see that you understand the power of solo ads. They are the cheapest form of advertising you can do online to get high quality targeted to people into your funnel FAST! I have just purchased a solo ad but not in this niche. I do know of a few producers who offer this. The problem is there are not many beatmakers/producers who do this. You can go to hip hop sites and ask them but they can be expensive from the get go. Not too many people know about this in this niche sadly "selling beats online." I believe because of that the majority will continue to struggle with advertising costs and promotion. I saw someone try to offer a service where producers could go and buy clicks from beat buyers but he has not maintained his service so I will not mention it here. Great thread. Solo ads can change your life if you buy from the right person with the right list. :)

Last edited:
I literally did a google search using these exact terms: futureproducers "solo ad" to find this very post. Glad to see that you understand the power of solo ads. They are the cheapest form of advertising you can do online to get high quality targeted to people into your funnel FAST! I have just purchased a solo ad but not in this niche. I do know of a few producers who offer this. The problem is there are not many beatmakers/producers who do this. You can go to hip hop sites and ask them but they can be expensive from the get go. Not too many people know about this in this niche sadly "selling beats online." I believe because of that the majority will continue to struggle with advertising costs and promotion. I saw someone try to offer a service where producers could go and buy clicks from beat buyers but he has not maintained his service so I will not mention it here. Great thread. Solo ads can change your life if you buy from the right person with the right list. :)

Great to hear from you man .... its really nice to see people understanding the importance of solo ad in this business and also looking into it ... have you tried to do some marketing in this area ... it will be great to share your experience or we can do something together about it ....

If you want to talk in detail you can skype me at davidsherlock77 .... i will be looking forward to hear from you

been researching about solo ads a bit lately..heard its definitely beneficial in the long run just trying to find a way to make it happen.. I wouldn't mind that ebook: send it if you can please trackanometrybeats@gmail

I am really glad that you have found solo ads interesting area for making your business successful ... i have sent the book to you ..
hopefully you will like it ...

Happy reading ...

Thanks for showing interest .... the free Ebook is sent to your email .... im also a free SEO and list building course ... if you want you can join us ...

Great to hear from you man .... its really nice to see people understanding the importance of solo ad in this business and also looking into it ... have you tried to do some marketing in this area ... it will be great to share your experience or we can do something together about it ....

If you want to talk in detail you can skype me at davidsherlock77 .... i will be looking forward to hear from you

You will hear from me. I forgot to mention that I did have a friend of mine send me a portion of his list free of charge because we have a very strong relationship of trust between one another. A very solid jv. Anyway the people he sent me did not hesitate to join my list. These are all artists looking for beats so it's very targeted for me. Now selling beats can be tricky because there are so many types you can make and the mainstream always changes like fashion. So I think the best counter for this is too reach out to your subscribers and just ask them what exactly they want and how much they have. This way you know their conditions so when you sell to them later you know what to expect and vice versa. You can survey them and make it simple for them to complete and take all that data and prepare your beats and prices in a creative way to fit their needs. You have to treat them right. Right now I've been testing them out. I would say a good amount of them open my mails when ever I mail and they click through to my links as well. Right now I'm surveying people through email mainly but also on social media. There's no use in making beats blindly when you can just ask your people what they want and then make it. Also before you try to make serious money you can't just shove beats down their throats like buy because that will turn them off and not want to pay attention to you at all.

Having a good email list is powerful, but far from evolving or new. People have been using it heavy for over 10 years.

hey guys ......

Cheers

hi Daivd,

thanks for the info here I'd also be interested in that ebook if you don't mind.

Email: messybeatz [at] gmail [dot] com

Back