Is it easy for you to market to your fans where your music is streaming at?

madebyporter

I see a good amount of music artists who post their music on multiple streaming platforms such as Spotify, Soundcloud, Apple Music, Bandcamp, etc etc.

A. Do you use multiple streaming sources for your music?
B. Do you find it cumbersome to promote all those different links?
C. Do you go out the way to create a landing page for each project? (basically a one page website to market your music)

Yes, I do all three. I use distrokid to distribute my music electronically to all online retailers / streaming sources. I also have a website at http://www.epsilon144.com

With all of that however, I think getting out there and performing is the best way to obtain new support and fans. Fans love "partying" more than listening, but my music is more relaxing and chill so the audience is different. Whatever style music you make, target your audience with respect to your style.

To answer your questions though, yes I do all three.

Last edited:
Thanks for your answer Epsilon-144, I appreciate it. Also pretty dope music, Im a designer, so I like to listen to chill music while I work! Following you on Soundcloud.

Hello, and yes as Epsilon-144 does, I also stream to Soundcloud (g-robinson), Reverbnation, send music to Distrokid (although I found out late--in order to get on Pandora I have to submit directly to them). I have a Bandcamp account, not much in the way of action there. I find it a little difficult because my music is not mainstream, jazz-funk instrumentals---not a lot of demand there. I did do a Facebook band profile through Reverb (sulblk27). But at the end of the day i have only been at this since December, and didn't expect to much response. I submit through Songtradr for opportunities that request instrumentals---and try to keep making sounds.

Back