Easy to use website designer & music player?

Brownz

Hey guys does anybody no any easy to use free website designer & a free music player so i can upload my music onto the music player and put that on my website so i can show clients & business people it?

I have herd of wix i don't no if that is good i have also herd of moonfruit & i also need a music player, i have used myflashstore but i dont like the man on it constantly talking over the beat and i like soundcloud but the volume of the mp3 sounds lower for some reason.

I herd that a website is the most important marketting product of a music producer so this is why i would like to no what you guys think. Merry christmas.

Thanks,
Nick

Last edited:
So not much out there that I am aware of

I would point this out to you and anyone else

You get what you pay for when go for free - no reliability of service, no reliability of product, no reliability.

If you are going to be making money selling beats and tracks and so on, invest in the engine for those sales; hire a company to design, implement and maintain your web presence: it is a tax deduction as it is a legitimate business expense

Yep thats what i thought i mean its only like $6 per month for my flashstore or soundcloud but im just trying to think which is more appealing because i want to eventually sell commercial tracks & orchestral tracks im not a fan of leasing purely because of so much rumours and speculations that people have told me about leases getting stolen and then a month later you see people selling your beats.

I think Soundcloud looks more business friendly if you no what i mean, i find myflashstore looks more i don't no more urban? so i don't want to really scare off businessman who are wanting to purchase exclusive commercial instrumentals for the likes of adverts.

I like the layout of soundclick alot aswell. So maybe paying for soundclick then using a domain name and then adding the myflashstore player to the website i think thats what most people do nowdays.

Back